How to complete the certification process:
1. Decide what level certification is best for you. For entry and associate level certifications visit the CYC Certification Institute.
2. Register for and pass the situational judgment exam. There is a $135 exam fee.
3. Complete the application (112 kb pdf), documenting your education, experience, training, and association membership requirements.
Below is a list of forms by revision date. Please ensure you use the most recent update for your submission. The version number is located in the upper left corner of each form.
- Portfolio Guidelines: Version 2.3 published October 23, 2017
- Application: Version 2.5 published September 25, 2015
- Reference: Version 2.2 published November 16, 2012
- Assessment: Version 2.2 published November 16, 2012